3 days bangkok tour
3 Days Bangkok Tour
This 3 days Bangkok tour you will see it all. The highlights in Bangkok, the famous train and floating market and the ancient capital of Ayutthaya. If you love to see and know all there is in Bangkok this 3 days tour is perfect for you. Inclusive all admissions, boat rides and more as described below.
City Tour – Cultural – Temple/Museum – Family – Local Lifestyle – Markets.
$ 987 Usd. for 2 persons only.
Extra traveler + $ 147 Usd. per person.
About This 3 Days Tour
This 3 days Bangkok tour combines Bangkok, the floating markets and Ayutthaya together. On this 3 days short trip you’ll see all the highlights and so much more.
Explore the highlights in Bangkok city. You’ll visit the flower market, Wat Pho, the Grand palace and Wat Phra Kaew temple, make a short tuk tuk ride and escape on a thrilling longtail boat journey through the local areas of the city.
As in this tour.
On the second day you’ll drive out of Bangkok to the hectic train and floating markets. A visit to both these famous markets should not be missed. Explore the Thai countryside and finish with a visit to the swimming monkeys at the Thai shoreline.
As in this tour.
The last day of this 3 days Bangkok tour will bring you to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya where you’ll wander amongst the historical temple ruins and learn all about Thai and Asian history. Visit the Bang pa In summerpalace and 3 ancient temples in Ayutthaya plus a tuk tuk and boat ride.
As in this tour.
- Day 1 explore the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, flower market and make a longtail boat ride through the canals in Bangkok.
- Day 2 visit the train and floating market and swimming monkeys.
- Day 3 visit the ancient capital of Ayutthaya.
- Each day for approx. 8 hours of touring per day.
Highlights on this 3 days Bangkok tour.
- Amazing highlights in Bangkok.
- All the best places for food based upon your wishes.
- Fun boat rides.
- Thai history.
- Local Thai lifestyle and impressions.
- Certified and fun local Thai guides.
- Once in a lifetime experience.
- Fun, Exciting and Happy!
- The lobby of your hotel inside Bangkok city.
- By private airconditioned upgraded van with excellent driver.
- This tour is for approximately 8 hours per day inclusive driving times.
- Yes, this tour is suitable for children.
What To Bring
- Comfortable/Polite clothes.
- Local Thai money.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunglasses and sun hat.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Admission fees as in the program.
- 4 x boatride (Bangkok, floating market, swimming monkeys and Ayutthaya.)
- Tuk tuk ride in Ayutthaya.
- Private Transportation.
- Water , cold towels and snacks as offered during the tour.
- Gasoline, parking fees and tollway fares.
- Personal Expenses.
- Lunch and drinks.
Local Cash Needed
- Around 600 THB per person (approx. $ 20 Usd.) per day.
- This is for the souvenirs, meals, drinks etc. This is based on previous guests so it’s an estimate.
Other Exotic Tours You Might Love
If you love to see even more then this 3 days Bangkok tour, then take a look at these tours. These tours are highly endorsed and loved by travelers before you. Do check them out for more amazing Bangkok tours and excellent local experiences. Authentic and handcrafted for descerning travelers like you.
Another Great Tour
6 Days Trip
another great tour
11 Days Thailand Trip