BANGKOK PRIVATE TOUR..
BANGKOK PRIVATE TOUR
For sure the best way to explore Bangkok is like this! On this private Bangkok tour you will visit the places which captivate you most in your own pace. With your personal, fun and experienced private guide and luxury van or by public transport, you will get the experience you are looking for and deserve. We will take you everywhere you want to go in Bangkok or surrounding places. All our previous guests have said that this it is really the best way to see it all! The marvelous Royal Palace, Wat Pho, local markets, Chinatown, old and undiscovered areas with wooden house, great Thai streetfood and restaurants and so much more. You name it and we’ll take you there! A full day of around 8 hours together with your private English speaking Thai guide in our luxury van with experienced driver (or by public transportation if you like) to take you around on your private Bangkok tour is all you could ask for. Why settle for anything less if your day can be perfect?
This Bangkok private tour is just for you.
Before the tour we will discuss all the details for this private tour in Bangkok with you by email. The more we know about your personal wishes the better we can deliver an amazing day and cater to your wishes the best way possible. But you can adjust the tour during the day as you like. So together with you we will set the perfect itinerary to visit and experience the most impressive places in Bangkok. On this full day tour in Bangkok you and your family will really feel you have discovered the city!
HIGHLIGHTS ON THIS BANGKOK PRIVATE TOUR.
- You can decide where to go and what to do on YOUR tour in Bangkok.
- We will talk with you up front by email what your interests are so you get to see and discover only your personal highlights.
- Flexible up to the last moment. So during the day you can always change and discuss with your guide what to do next.
- Make your personal wishlist come true in inspiring Bangkok
- With our personal and experienced advise you will only get the best there is, just for you.
- Great guides.
- A happy and memorable Bangkok day tour.
- Fun, Educational and Luxury!
DURATION OF THIS BANGKOK PRIVATE TOUR.
- Approx. 8 hours.
SOME ADMISSION PRICES IN BANGKOK.
- Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew 500 THB, Wat Pho 100 THB, private boatride 1500 to 2400 THB per boat depending on the number of travelers and route, lunch between 50 and 400 THB on average depending on what you eat, other places free to a few hundred Thai Baht per place. 100 THB is approx $ 3 usd.
INCLUDED ON YOUR BANGKOK PRIVATE TOUR.
- English speaking great guide.
- Luxury van with driver or public transportation like river boat, tuk tuk, skytrain, taxi etc.
- Insurance (in compliance with the terms by our insurance company).
- Tollway if applicable on this Bangkok day tour.
- Water and cold towels in the car.
- Lots of Thai snacks and surprises to make your day the most amazing one possible.
- Admission to your chosen sites.
- Activities such as longtailboat rides rides etc.
- Meals and not mentioned drinks.
- Personal expenses.
PRICE FOR 2 PERSONSBY PUBLIC TRANSPORT / PRIVATE VAN
- For every extra traveler please add $ 20 usd for ammenities, taxes and insurance. Kids to 6 years old travel free * Kids from 6 to 12 years old please add $ 10 per person * Teenagers from 12 to 18 please add $ 15 usd per person for the extra’s.
FLOATING MARKET TOUR
Visit the hectic and fun Train Market and Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Discover the Floating Market and Thai countryside by boat. Eat delicious food at Don Wai sweets and food market.
This link will take you to our overview page of all the tours in Bangkok that we offer. If however you can’t find your Bangkok tour here please don’t hesitate to send us a message.
BANGKOK SHORE EXCURSION
This one day tour from Laem Chabang port is the perfect private tour to Bangkok if you want a private and fully customizeable tour from the port. Why join others if you can go private?
BANGKOK ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR
This is the perfect tour for ‘first time’ visitors to Bangkok. Visit the Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho and many more of Bangkok’s highlights on this private Bangkok tour. By private car or public transp
232 Bangbon Soi 18, Khwang Bangbon, Khet Bangbon, Bangkok 10150
TOUR BOOKING FORM
I have taken a lot of tours all over the world, from the “best” companies with the “best” guides, but Tommy in Bangkok stands out as one of the best there is. He is not only extremely courteous, he is adventurous and knows how to show you a good time. He knows so many locals and the local places, you really feel like you get to know the city. He will make sure you have the best and most authentic food in all of Bangkok. Whether it is eating coconut ice cream out of a coconut on a boat at the floating market or local pad thai on side streets in Bangkok, a tour with Tommy is the way to go.
Angmo began communicating with us way before our actual travel date to learn about our family and our needs. When we arrived at Bangkok, driver was waiting for us with nice air conditioned travel-van with ice cold water. Angmo took us to various places for 3 days with different theme each day. Our boys (13 and 10 year old) still talk about our visit to Elephant farm where they got to spend some time close to the animals up close and personal. I really appreciate Angmo and Olaf taking the time to take us various cultural places and all kind introduction about Thai culture. We learned couple of new songs and got introduced to different style of Thai food. Angmo also was so kind to take pictures of us during our trip – so we could be truly carefree and immerse ourselves into Thai culture!! Many thanks to Angmo!! and Congratulations on your wedding!!!!! It was great to meet you fiancé, Olaf!! Truly amazing local travel experience and I highly recommend Angmo to be your local guide!!
Never have I had a more information and engaging guide. Funny, smart, engaging, and inspiring. She was proud of her people and I love Thailand and its culture even more after a day with Miss Ann. She surprised us with an unexpected treat and we had a wonderful time. Spend your money wisely and take this tour. It’s like taking a fun college lecture with amazing expertise.