1 day bangkok private tour by car / van
Bangkok Private Tour
For sure the best way to explore Bangkok is like this! On this ‘Bangkok private tour’ you will visit the places which captivate you most in your own pace. With your personal, fun and experienced private Thai guide and luxury van with driver. We will take you everywhere you want to go in Bangkok or surrounding places*. All our previous guests have said that this is really the best way to see it all!
City Tour – Cultural – Family – Food – Convenient.
Moderate and Sabai (relaxed).
$ 256 Usd. for 2 persons only.
Extra traveler + $ 28 usd.
About This Private Bangkok Tour
Marvel around at the Royal Palace, Wat Pho, local markets and Chinatown. See old and undiscovered areas with wooden shophouses on your journey through a feast of delicious Thai streetfood and visit Michelin star restaurants and so much more. You name it and we’ll take you there! A full day of around 8 hours together with your private English speaking Thai guide. You’ll travel around the city in our luxury van with experienced driver. Your guide and driver will be there on your private Bangkok tour. Why settle for anything less if your day can be perfect?
The perfect Bangkok private Tour for you.
Together with you we will set the perfect itinerary to visit and experience the most impressive places in Bangkok. You can also choose to drive out of the city and visit either the ancient capital of Aytthaya or the famous floating markets.
We customize your private Bangkok tour to your wishes. Book right away or inquire by email about the possibilities.
Suggested itinerary for a great Bangkok Private Tour.
- At 8 am your guide will meet you at the hotel and together you will plan the trip.
- By private van with driver you’ll embark to the colorful flower market.
- Explore the holy temple grounds at the Wat Phra Kaew temple and visit the Grand palace.
- Take a private longtail boat and make a boatride along the canals of the city.
- Enjoy some amazing Thai food at one of the streetfood vendors or a Michelin star restaurant.
- Visit Wat Pho temple to pay respect to the largest reclining Buddha statue of Bangkok.
- Learn all about Thai herbs and spices at a typical Thai street market in Chinatown.
- Back to your hotel after an extensive Bangkok private tour.
As the whole tour is flexible you can also choose to explore the Damnoen Saduak floating market which is approx. 1,5 hours drive South of Bangkok. Just to give an example. tell us what you like to see and we make it happen.
- This so called ‘Tailor Made style tour’ is 100% customizeable. So you can decide where to go and what to do on during the day within Bangkok city, to Ayutthaya or the floating market.
- We will talk with you up front by email what your interests are so you get to see and discover only your personal highlights.
- Flexible up to the last moment. So during the day you can always change and discuss with your guide what to do next.
- Make your personal wishlist come true in inspiring Bangkok
- With our personal and experienced advise you will only get the best there is, just for you.
- Certified and professional local Thai guides.
- A happy and memorable private Bangkok day tour.
- Fun, Delicious and Comfortable!
- The lobby of your hotel inside Bangkok city.
- By private airconditioned upgraded van with excellent driver.
- This tour is for approximately 8 hours inclusive driving times.
- Yes, this tour is suitable for children.
What To Bring
- Comfortable/Polite clothes.
- Local Thai money.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunglasses and sun hat.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Private Transportation.
- Water , cold towels and snacks as offered during the tour.
- Gasoline, parking fees and tollway fares.
- Admission fees to sites.
- Personal Expenses.
- Food and drinks.
- Longtail boatride.
- Tuk tuk rides.
Local Cash Needed
- Around 1500 THB per person (approx. $ 50 Usd.)
- This is for the admissions, meals, boat ride etc. This is based on previous guests so it’s an estimate.
Other Exotic Tours You Might Love
These tours are highly endorsed and loved by travelers before you. Do check them out for more amazing Bangkok tours and excellent local experiences. Authentic and handcrafted for descerning travelers like you.
99.6031746018% 5 * reviews
Thai Sabai Life
Bangkok Tours – Thailand Tours
5/73 Wararom 81,
Village Bang Bon 5, Kwaeng Bang Bon,
Bang Bon, Bangkok 10150
Click Here To Watch Our Tour Video’s