5 days thailand tour
5 Days Thailand Tour
This 5 days Thailand tour let’s you experience all the best places in Bangkok first. Then explore the famous train and floating market, nature in Kanchanaburi and the ancient capital of Ayutthaya. This is the best introduction to Thailand.
City Tour – Thai Food – Nature – Temples – Family – Local Lifestyle – Markets – History – Animals – Culture.
$ 1645 Usd. for 2 persons.
Extra traveler + $ 338 Usd. per person.
About This 5 Days Thailand Tour
This 5 days Thailand tour combines Bangkok, the floating market, Kanchanaburi (River Kwai) and Ayutthaya together. On this 5 days Thailand tour trip you’ll see all the highlights with your private Thai guide.
Arrival in Bangkok and a private transfer to your hotel in the city. Time to wind down and explore the area around your hotel on your own. late afternoon your private Thai guide will take you on a delicious and private Bangkok Food tour. Wander along Chinatown by night, stop at the best local eateries and taste delicious Thai (street) food.
As in this tour.
By public transportation or private van with driver (as you desire) you’ll explore the highlights in Bangkok city with your private Thai guide. You’ll visit the flower market, Wat Pho, the Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha at the Wat Phra Kaew temple. Enjoy a fun tuk tuk ride and escape the Bangkok heat on a longtail boat which shows you the local areas of the city. At night you can book an optional dinnercruise along the Chao Praya river.
As in this tour.
Check out from your hotel in Bangkok and at 7 am you’ll drive out of Bangkok to the hectic train and floating markets. A visit to both these famous markets should not be missed. By boat you’ll explore the Thai countryside and visit a 100 year old Thai style house. Then enjoy some free time at the floating market before continuing to Kanchanaburi city.
Kanchanaburi is famous for the ‘Bridge over the river Kwai’ which was build in the WWII by POW’s ordered by the Japanese. You’ll get to see the history at the war museum and walk along the bridge before or after lunch.
In the afternoon make a train ride along the Birma railway tracks for around 30 minutes (depending in time schedule). Check into your hotel in the area.
Almost as in this tour. But no monkeys and continue to Kanchanaburi instead of returning to Bangkok.
A full day to explore the Erawan waterfalls and see the beauty of this 7 layered fall (in the dry season please don’t expect lots of water). You can choose to visit an elephant sanctuary and bathe these majestic animals to interact with them (optional activity). Or if you like walking and knowing more about the WWII history you can visit the Hellfire pass and make a short trek to see the impressive nature and man caved railway track through the rocks.
The last day of this 5 days Thailand tour will bring you to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya where you’ll wander amongst the historical temple ruins and learn all about Thai and Asian history. Visit the Bang Pa In summerpalace and 3 ancient temples in Ayutthaya and learn all about Asian history, wars, colonization and see more of Thai local city life.
After this tour you we will bring you back to your hotel in Bangkok or directly to the airport for an evening flight to your next destination in Thailand.
Or you can choose to book our 9 days Thailand holiday.
Ayutthaya highlights almost as in this tour.
- Day 1 Arrival and transfer to your hotel. At night a private Bangkok Food tour. Overnight (ON) in Bangkok.
- Day 2 Explore the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, flower market and make a longtail boat ride through the canals in Bangkok. ON Bangkok.
- Day 3 Visit the train and floating market and the Bridge over the river Kwai. make a trainride along the Birma tracks. ON Kanchanaburi.
- Day 4 Enjoy the natural surroundings in Kanchanaburi and visit the Erawan waterfall. If you like you can bathe with elephants or trek through the Hellfire pass. ON Kanchanaburi.
- Day 5 Learn about Thai and Asian history at the ancient capital of Ayutthaya. transfer to your hotel in Bangkok or direct to the airport for an evening flight to your chosen destination.
- Each day for approx. 8 to 9 hours of touring per day.
Highlights on this 5 days Thailand tour.
- Fully private Thailand tour for you.
- Delicious private Bangkok food tour.
- Amazing highlights in Bangkok.
- Dinnercruise in Bangkok (optional.)
- The hectic train and fun floating markets.
- Fun boat rides.
- Asian history and Birma railway track.
- Bridge over the river Kwai.
- Kanchanaburi nature.
- Elephant bathing (optional) or Hellfire pass trek.
- Thai history.
- Local Thai lifestyle and impressions.
- Certified and fun local Thai guides.
- Once in a lifetime experience.
- Fun, Exciting and Happy!
- We will pick you up from the airport or meet you in the lobby of your hotel inside Bangkok city, as you wish.
- By private airconditioned upgraded van with excellent driver.
- This tour is for approximately 8 to 9 hours per day inclusive driving times.
- Yes, this tour is suitable for children.
What To Bring
- Comfortable/Polite clothes.
- Local Thai money.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunglasses and sun hat.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Airport transfer on day 1 and transfer to your hotel in Bangkok or airport on day 5.
- Private Bangkok food tour by public transportation.
- Admission fees as in the program.
- 2 x boatride (Bangkok, floating market.)
- Private Transportation.
- War Museum and train ride in Kanchanaburi.
- Erawan waterfall.
- Guesthouse for your guide and driver for 2 nights in Kanchanaburi.
- Water , cold towels and snacks as offered during the tour.
- Gasoline, parking fees and tollway fares.
- Personal Expenses.
- Meal and drinks (so you can choose what to eat.)
- Hotels (we will select hotel based on your preferences which we can book for you if requested.)
- Elephant bathing (optional.)
- Dinnercruise in Bangkok (optional.)
Local Cash Needed
- Around 1500 THB per person (approx. $ 50 Usd.) per day.
- This is for the souvenirs, meals, drinks etc. This is based on previous guests so it’s an estimate.
Other Exotic Tours You Might Love
If you love to see more (or less) then this 5 days Thailand tour, then take a look at these tours. These tours are highly endorsed and loved by travelers before you. Do check them out for more amazing Bangkok tours and excellent local experiences. Authentic and handcrafted for descerning travelers like you.