1 day bangkok tour by public transport
This fully private and customizeable Bangkok tour starts from your hotel inside Bangkok city. Your private Thai guide will pick you up and together you can explore some of the highlights of the city. This is done by public and local transportation. You can visit the places that are on your Bangkok wishlist. With your personal, fun and experienced private guide, you will get the experience you are looking for and deserve on your holiday to Thailand.
City Tour – Cultural – Family – Food – Local Traveling.
Moderate / High due to the use of public transportation.
$ 186 Usd. for 2 persons only.
Extra traveler + $ 23 Usd.
About This Bangkok Tour
Before the tour we will discuss all the details for this private tour in Bangkok with you by email. The more we know about your personal wishes the better we can deliver an amazing day and cater to your wishes the best way possible. But you can also just choose what to do ‘On the Go!’
For example you can wander amongst the golden stupa’s and temples at the Grand Palace and see the mythical emerald Buddha.
At Wat Pho you’ll walk along the first university of Thailand and the impressive reclining Buddha will smile at you from above. Blessings are guaranteed!
Or you can explore the hidden backstreets and local markets of Chinatown. For sure your private guide will let you taste some of the best Thai streetfood you’ll find in Bangkok, so your Bangkok tour has it all.
Go at your own pace and decide during the tour what you want to see, eat and do!
Suggested itinerary for a great day in Bangkok.
- At 8 am your guide will meet you at the hotel and together you will plan the trip.
- By public transport like metro or express boat service you’ll embark to the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Explore for about 1,5 hours.
- Hop on a private longtail boat and make the famous ‘Klong Tour’ along the canals of the city.
- Taste some local streetfood at Wang Lang market and continue for a lunchbreak at a typical local restaurant.
- Take a tuk tuk to Golden Mount and climb this man made hill to view ‘Bangkok from above.’
- Learn all about Thai herbs and spices at a typical Thai street market in Chinatown.
- Back to your hotel.
- You can decide where to go and what to do on YOUR Bangkok tour.
- We will talk with you up front by email what your interests are so you get to see and discover only your personal highlights.
- Flexible up to the last moment. So during the tour you can always change and discuss with your guide what to do next.
- Make your personal wishlist come true in inspiring Bangkok
- With our personal and experienced advise you will only get the best there is, just for you.
- Certified and professional local Thai guides.
- A happy and memorable Bangkok day tour.
- Fun, Educational and Delicious!
- The lobby of your hotel inside Bangkok city.
- By public transportation.
- This tour is for approximately 8 hours inclusive traveling time.
- Yes, this tour is suitable for children.
What To Bring
- Comfortable/Polite clothes.
- Local Thai money.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunglasses and sun hat.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Public transportation.
- Water , cold towels and snacks as offered during the tour.
- Admission fees to sites.
- Personal Expenses.
- Food and drinks.
- Longtail boatride.
- Tuk tuk rides.
Local Cash Needed
- Around 1500 THB per person (approx. $ 50 Usd.)
- This is for the admissions, meals, boat ride etc. This is based on previous guests so it’s an estimate.
Other Exotic Tours You Might Love
These tours are highly endorsed and loved by travelers before you. Do check them out for more amazing Bangkok tours and excellent local experiences. Authentic and handcrafted for travelers like you.
Bangkok Tour By Private car
Private Bangkok Tour
Your private Bangkok tour by car with driver.
Explore Bangkok in style
2 days private bangkok tour
2 Days Bangkok And More Tour.
See Bangkok and the flaoting market or the ancient city of Ayutthaya.
99.6031746018% 5 * reviews
Thai Sabai Life
Bangkok Tours – Thailand Travel
5/73 Wararom 81,
Village Bang Bon 5, Kwaeng Bang Bon,
Bang Bon, Bangkok 10150
Click Here To Watch Our Tour Video’s