BANGKOK ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR..
BANGKOK ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR
This Bangkok all inclusive tour introduces all the highlights in Bangkok to you. If you are overwhelmed by all the different sites and choices in Bangkok and all the different tours, then this tour might be great for you! We have already picked the most important places in Bangkok for you and included them all for you in this tour. For first time visitors this Bangkok all inclusive tour is a great way to go.
In the morning your private guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. Either by private luxury van with driver or by public transport like skytrain, tuk tuk, local bus, riverboat etc. you will embark on a great journey. The first stop will be the colorful Pak Klong Talad flower market. This market is a feast for the eyes and senses and you will see flowers and vegetables everywhere you look. From here it’s just a short distance to the Grand Palace and the Wat Phra Kaew. This is the most revered palace and temple in Thailand and it houses the green Emerald Buddha statue. After the extensive visit to the Grand Palace it’s time for a delicious Thai style lunch.
After lunch a private longtail boat will pick you up and your captain will take you on a spectaculair ride along the ancient waterways of Bangkok. You’ll see that the way people live nowadays hasn’t changed much if you see it from the water. Along the Chao Praya river you will see the impressive Wat Arun or the temple of the Dawn. The best pictures are taken from the boat but if you would like to visit this temple that’s fine.
The last place to visit today is the Reclining Buddha statue and massage school at Wat Pho. On the grounds of this temple you will see many impressive stautes, shrines and colorful tiles. All details and stories about this temple will be revealed to you by your guide who will make sure your whole day will be filled with amazing stories and insights into Thai culture and history.
Some people travel pretty fast so if you are one of them you might still have time to make a short walk along the backstreet alleys of Chinatown, one of Bangkok highlights as well. Please know that our tours are for approx. 8 hours so this visit is not guarenteed and should be seen as an extra if time allows this. So after this Bangkok all inclusive tour you will go home with memories of the best places in town.
Some other great Bangkok tours:
THE BEST ON THIS BANGKOK ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR.
- A walk along the colorful flower and vegatable market of Pak Klong Talad.
- Extensive visit to the Grand Palace, Wat Phra kaew and the Emerald Buddha.
- A canal boatride along the ancient waterways of the city to explore the daily life of Bangkokians and a stunning view over Wat Arun from the river.
- A delicious Thai style lunch.
- Visit and explore Wat Pho reclining Buddha and massage school.
- If you travel fast enough and there is still time left you can visit Chinatown and discover the backstreet markets and alleys of this bustling part of town.
DURATION OF THIS BANGKOK ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR.
- Approx. 8 hours.
INCLUDED ON YOUR BANGKOK ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR.
- English speaking great guide.
- Luxury van with driver or public transportation like river boat, tuk tuk, skytrain, taxi etc.
- Insurance (in compliance with the terms by our insurance company).
- Admissions to the Grand Palace and Wat Pho.
- Klongtour / Canal boatride (private).
- Thai style delicious lunch.
- Tollway if applicable on this Bangkok day tour.
- Water and cold towels in the car.
- Lots of Thai snacks and surprises to make your day the most amazing one possible.
- Drinks and not mentioned places.
- Personal expenses.
PRICE FOR 2 PERSONSBY PUBLIC TRANSPORT / PRIVATE VAN
- For every extra traveler please add $ 65 usd for admissions, lunch, boatride, ammenities, taxes and insurance. Kids to 6 years old travel free (if the Grand Palace charges admission for the child this can be paid on spot by you) * Kids from 6 to 12 years old please add $ 55 per person * Teenagers from 12 to 18 please add $ 60 usd per person for the extra’s.
BANGKOK TAILORMADE TOUR
If you have your personal wishlist for the places to see already made, this customizeable private Bangkok tour is for you. With your Thai guide and by private car or public transportation.
FLOATING MARKET TOUR
Visit the hectic and fun Train Market and Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Discover the Floating Market and Thai countryside by boat. Eat delicious food at Don Wai sweets and food market.
BRIDGE OVER THE RIVER KWAI TOUR
This one day tour from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi will bring you to the Bridge over the river Kwai, the war remembrance cemetery and a train ride over the Birma tracks.
This is the best introduction to Thailands history. On this day tour from Bangkok to Ayutthaya you’ll emerge yourself into the history of Thailand and Asia. Your private Thai guide will show you all.
THAI SABAI LIFE CO. LTD.
232 Bangbon Soi 18, Khwang Bangbon, Khet Bangbon, Bangkok 10150
TOUR BOOKING FORM
After reading several TripAdvisor reviews, I got in touch with several of the top rated tour companies for a private tour for our family of four (husband, me, two teenage boys). Thai Sabai Life was not the cheapest quote we got, but we decided to book it based on the reviews and the proposed itinerary. This Bangkok highlights tour was worth every penny!
Angmo was superb. Her friendliness and enthusiasm was contagious. She made our day in Bangkok fun, informative and educational. Her choice of places to visit went beyond the traditional and better known landmarks which made our tour that much more intersting The choice of restaurant was great, the river ride exciting and the tuktuk short ride good fun. Lastly, her choice of driver and very confortable minivan enabled us to confortably navigate through the Bangkok traffic and make the most of our one day in Bangkok.
We definitely recomend Angmo to anyone that is planning to visit the beautiful city of Bangkok. Angmo, keep up the good work.
Joe & Rose L.
My wife and I just returned from our quick trip to Thailand. We had booked a full day tour with Thai Sabai Life since we were so short on time in Bangkok. We had arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport and take us to our hotel the first night and then the city tour with Temples and Palaces and then we were heading out of Bangkok to visit the floating markets and other cultural highlights. We met Angmo in the lobby of the Renaissance hotel where we stayed at 9am on the first day. From this moment on we felt like we were being given a tour by a close family member who just happened to know everything about Bangkok, Thailand, Buddhism and any other topic we asked about.