2 day bangkok and ayutthaya shore excursion
BANGKOK AND AYUTTHAYA SHORE EXCURSION
This 2 days Bangkok and Ayutthaya shore excursion is for you if you arrive at Laem Chabang port by cruiseship and you have at least 2 full days time at the port. This is a great way to explore Thailand’s history and culture. You’ll visit the ancient capital of Ayutthaya on the first day and Bangkok on the second day.
Shore Excursion – Cultural – Temple/Museum – Family & Friends.
Only $ 634 Usd. for 2 persons.
Extra traveler + $ 48 Usd. per person.
About This Tour
You can stay overnight in Bangkok at your personally booked hotel. On the second day your private guide will bring you to many highlights in town before your driver will bring you back to your ship.
Straight from the port to Ayutthaya.
On the first day on this Ayutthaya shore excursion you can visit the European and Chinese style summerpalace called Bang Pa In. The ancient town itself has many marvelous ruin temples where you can wonder around. Some of the most beautiful ones are Wat Chai Wattanaram, Wat Phra Si Sanphet and Wat Mahatat. You’ll also get to taste some of the local delicacies Ayutthaya has to offer before continueing to Bangkok.
One night in Bangkok at your chosen hotel.
You can book a hotel in Bangkok for the night and either explore the city on your own or combine this 2 days tour with our Food and Fun night tour! This way you really get all the best of Thailand in the limited time you have!
The next morning your private Thai guide will be waiting in the lobby of your hotel and together you can visit the marvelous Royal Palace, Wat Pho, some fresh and local markets and if time allows some more places. The drive from Bangkok back to the port is around 2,5 hours and we always want to make sure you arrive around 1,5 to 1 hour before the ships departure time.
A great introduction to Thailand.
Once you arrive back on board you can share all your memories of this private Bangkok and Ayutthaya shore excursion with your friends at dinner.
- On day 1 your driver will meet you at Laem Chabang port and drive you to Ayutthaya in about 3,5 hours.
- Explore the highlights in ancient Ayutthaya capital with your local Thai guide.
- Drive to Bangkok for overnight at your chosen hotel.
- Day 2 explore the highlights in Bangkok with your Thai guide.
- In the afternoon your driver will transfer you back to Laem Chabang cruise ship port in time for your departure.
HIGHLIGHTS ON THIS 2 DAYS BANGKOK AND AYUTTHAYA SHORE EXCURSION.
- We will talk with you up front by email what your interests are so you really get to see and discover your personal highlights.
- Make your personal wishlist come true in inspiring Ayutthaya and Bangkok.
- With our personal and experienced advise you will only get the best there is, just for you.
- Explore the sites in a relaxed pace and see the city by night if you like.
- Certified and local Thai guides.
- Fun, Educational and Inspiroing for your next trip to Thailand!
- The arrival area at Laem Chabang port.
- By private airconditioned upgraded van with excellent driver.
- This tour is for approximately 10 hours on day 1 and around 9 hours on day 2, inclusive of driving/transfer times.
- So, so. It’s quite some driving on day 1 so they should be up to that.
What To Bring
- Comfortable/Polite clothes.
- Local Thai money.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunglasses and sun hat.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Private Transportation.
- Water , cold towels and snacks as offered during the tour.
- Gasoline, parking fees and tollway fares.
- Admission fees to sites.
- Your hotel in Bangkok.
- Personal Expenses.
- Food and drinks.
- Longtail boatride.
- Tuk tuk rides.
Local Cash Needed
- Around 1500 THB per person (approx. $ 50 Usd.) per day.
- This is for the admissions, meals, boat ride etc. This does not yet include your hotel and is based on previous guests so it’s an estimate.
Other Exotic Tours You Might Love
These tours are highly endorsed and loved by travelers before you. Do check them out for more amazing Bangkok tours and excellent local experiences. Authentic and handcrafted for descerning travelers like you.
Another Great Tour
If you only have 1 day in Thailand on your cruise this is the best shore excursion for you.