bangkok floating market tour
Bangkok Floating Market Tour
Early in the morning around 07.00 a.m. your private Thai guide and driver with luxury van will pick you up at your hotel for this Bangkok floating market tour. After about 1 hour and 15 minutes drive you will arrive at the first market of the day. This is the crazy but exciting train market. Whenever the train passes this market, all the shops will fold up their roofs and collect their goods and everybody will jump aside quickly.
Out Of Town – Cultural – Local Lifestyle – Family – Food – Nature And Wildlife.
$ 323 Usd for 2 persons only.
Extra traveler + $ 49 Usd. per person.
About This Tour
The most famous Bangkok floating market is Damnoen Saduak floating market. But in the weekends there is also Tha Kha floating market. Both are just about 15 minutes away from the train market. Both floating markets are great places to explore Thai market culture. We will make sure you have the best experience on either a long tail boat, or a rowing boat to let you enjoy the countryside and views along the way.
The local Thai people that you will see on the boats in the canals are selling lots of fruits and typical Thai foods. This is a great place to taste some noodlesoup or some fried chicken as well. It’s all mouthwatering and it should all be enjoyed and tasted by you once you’re there. So once you enjoyed the sights and tastes of these delicious fruits and foods, it’s time for an early but real Thai style lunch which will be another superb moment on your day as you can choose what and where to eat. Lunch is not included in the price. This way you can really choose what and where to eat and order. Some people love to try a simple but delicious noodlesoup but others prefer a sumptious seafood meal. Your guide knows the best places for you to go.
After lunch you will continue to the seashore of Thailand and make a boat ride through the mangrove forest where you can see groups of monkeys living in the mangrove forest. If you like you can feed fruit or vegetables to them so you can see the monkeys swim to the boat.
BANGKOK FLOATING MARKET tour on weekends
During the weekends there is also another Bangkok floating market. This is Lat Mayom floating market and it’s inside Bangkok city. This market can be visited in the morning and then you have more time to explore other highlights in Bangkok.
- At 7 am your private Thai guide and your driver will pick you up from the hotel to start your Bangkok floating market tour.
- Drive to the hectic train market in about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- See the train pass the market (train timeschedules can change during the tour.)
- Continue to the Damnoen Saduak or Tha Kha floating market and make a boat ride along the countryside.
- Some free time at the floating market for shopping, food tasting, coffee and lots of photographs.
- Enjoy a typical Thai style lunch at a local restaurant (pay on your own.)
- Drive to the pier to go to see the swimming monkeys at the seashore and mangrove forest.
- Back to Bangkok and drop of at your hotel.
HIGHLIGHTS ON THIS BANGKOK FLOATING MARKET TOUR.
- Unbelievable and amazing Talad Hup Lom Train Market.
- Visit the Tha Kha or Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Typical local boat ride along the Thai country side.
- Boat ride to see the mangrove forest and swimming monkeys along the seashore.
- Delicious Thai food.
- So much tropical fruits to taste.
- The most fun ‘Out of Bangkok day tour.’
- The lobby of your hotel inside Bangkok city.
- By private airconditioned upgraded van with excellent driver.
- This tour is for approximately 8 hours inclusive driving times.
- Yes, this tour is suitable for children.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Local Thai money.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sunglasses and sun hat.
- Private English speaking and certified guide.
- Private Transportation.
- Boat ride at the floating market.
- Boatride to see swimming monkeys.
- Water , cold towels and snacks as offered during the tour.
- Gasoline, parking fees and tollway fares.
- Personal Expenses.
Local Cash Needed
- Around 1500 THB per person (approx. $ 50 Usd.)
- This is for souveniers, lunch and drinks etc. This is based on previous guests so it’s an estimate.
Other Exotic Tours You Might Love
These tours are highly endorsed and loved by travelers before you. Do check them out for more amazing Bangkok tours and excellent local experiences. Authentic and handcrafted for travelers like you.